From the most recognized name in Electrosurgery,
the most advanced Gastroenterology solution.
The ICON Gi is an innovative electrosurgical generator with fully digital implementation for use in today’s modern GI suites. It was designed in conjunction with GI clinicians to provide a safe, user-friendly unit that can meet all GI procedure demands.
* Cart sold separately.
Bovie ICON Gi FeaturesEasy to Use
• Touch-Screen Interface with high resolution TFT color display. No buttons or knobs.
• Swivel bezel allows the screen to be viewed from almost any angle.
• Intuitive graphical user interface allows easy setup and quick settings adjustments.
• Physician Preference database provides a quick changeover between cases.
• Bovie NEM™, the most advanced technology available to fight pad burns.
• Increases patient safety by requiring the use of only split pads.
• Common Sense error messaging prevents misinterpretation and allows for
• Special audible tones alert users of improper cable connections.
• Digitally controlled outputs and user interface means that new modes can be
added so that your unit is never outdated.
• Multiple communication ports (i.e. USB and Ethernet) allow the ICON Gi to link
up with other equipment in the GI suite.
• Standard Four-Year Warranty
• The ICON Gi is backed by the Bovie name, the most recognized name in electrosurgery.
• Safe Cut — Mode specifically tailored for polypectomy and ERCP procedures
• Gentle Coag — a gentler mode without carbonization
• Bovie FDFS™— Technology that calculates the impedance, 5,000 times per second by sampling the current and voltage 5,000,000 times per second.